TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective as from 03.04.2020
Photography & Video Production Services provided by
Nagy Sándor (Nickname: Alexander)
By booking our services you and all participants agree to follow our terms and conditions at all times as follow:
I. General Conditions
1. You have to check our portfolio, website and the results of our work that are available online on the social media before any reservation is made. In this way you become aware of the quality of our work and the styles we use.
2. The individual who makes the booking agrees to clarify our terms and conditions to any additional participants, in order to avoid any misunderstanding about our services.
*You have to read our instructions as a preparation prior the event.
3. The meeting point, agreed times and any advice given by the photographer must be respected at all times.
4. If the participant during the production does not understand something or does not feeling well for any reason, he/she has to inform the photographer immediately.
5. Any alcohol consumption (except symbolical and moderated during weddings) or use of any drugs which may lead to uncontrolled behavior or actions is strictly forbidden before or during the production.
6. In order to achieve the desired results you have to read the preparation document and follow our tips.
7. Make sure you check our portfolio in high resolution in order to get realistic idea about the quality of our services.
8. Make sure that you read our “Selection & Download” document in order to avoid any media loss.
9. Before sending any complaint, please make sure you have downloaded the media on you computer and you are watching in full resolution on color accurate screen. You have to check the media in a balanced light environment. It is important to have the color profile set to standard view, so it shows the real result and not over saturated and over sharpened media.
10. During the event you must follow our Safety Instructions. Please, pay attention to the dangerous areas and avoid the high edges, rocky areas near the sea, sea side and other locations. First priority is your personal safety, then making sure that the rest of the members are safe. Please, take extreme care of the kids that are attending!
11. In case you decide to select which media files to be post processed, it is your responsibility to write down the numbers correctly and inform the photographer.
12. All artists reserve their right to keep their style and the way they are working (any blurred background, framing, selection of locations, etc.). It is part of the art, however, the subject has to be visible and on focus.
13. In case the customer is not satisfied with the final media, he/she has the right to ask for more post processed media within 7 days of the production delivery. The Media producer will do the extra media within 4 weeks. The Customer has to be aware that the following reasons cannot be stated as a technical failure and he cannot be blamed for body fat or any natural personal look which may cause dissatisfaction. Even if the photographer he offers deep photo correction, he cannot be held responsible and asked for money back or any compensation in case the customer wishes fully unnatural visual change from him.
14. The Photographer is keeping his right and offer only a photographic services and do not promote any designer level photo processing. The customer has to be aware of that before choosing our services in order to avoid any possible disappointment.
15. The Customer agrees to wait until the final media (including re-corrected media) is received before posting any negative feedback on the social networks.
16. If the media producer misses several desired photos / video moments during the process and the customer has followed all the instructions, then the service provider can be responsible for compensation to pay back up to 10% of the full amount.
17. In case the production media has been lost before is delivered, then the service provider is responsible to pay back the full amount.
18. In case part of the production media has been lost or damaged before is delivered, then the service provider is responsible to pay back up to 25% of the full amount.
19. In case the quality of the final production does not match technically the quality of the portfolio example, the customer has the right to ask for a refund of up to 10% of the full amount.
20. The customer agree to communicate and explain any complaint in the best way he/she can so the media producer can understand correctly what the problem is. In case the customer does not want to explain any complains within 7 days or do uses any vulgar or bad language towards the media producer, he has a reasonable right to stop any further communication and void the service without any refund. In this case, it is considered that the customer refuses any further cooperation and does not want to receive any media.
21. The service provider is obliged to find the best way of communicating any problem that may arises in such a way that the customer understands. A mix of languages can be used so the customer understands, however, the photographer has the right to always explain the technical issues in English.
II. Deposits and refunds
The deposit rules depend on whether the booking was made directly with the photographer or through a partner company. For bookings made directly with the photographer, the following rules apply:
The deposit is non-refundable. In case of cancellation related to health issues or of Force Major situations/Global crisis alternatively the date of the event can be changed.