The media is delivered online directly to your email / whatupp / viber by custom link through google drive which will be available for limited time, usually 30 days.
It’s your responsibility to download all the media and duplicate them.
We can’t be hold responsible if you forget to download the prepared media.
We are offering you for download all the instructions, including advices on how to prepare your photo selection for final editing process:
How to download Photos/Videos from Google drive to I-phone
Once you downloaded your images you may need to unpack them from the archive. All files are in original high resolution. If you haven’t got application which opens archives we advice you to download the following app: WINRAR (in case you are using Apple product try to search for similar applications)
In order to view the images correctly we advice the following:
- Download the images first in order to view them in high resolution
- Set your monitor / smartphone to standard color mode
- Turn off Night mode (Blue Light filter)
- View the media with applications which are using the system default calibrated color.
- Photos/ Videos are corrected on a professional color calibrated screen which is set to Srgb Standard. Srgb is still the most universal color space. All the images should look color correct on most of the devices including APPLE Mac Book / I-Phone (which is using DCI-P3 Color space with a little more “saturation”)